How to dispute a charge

Are you being chased or sued for money you do not believe you owe?

You need the right legal help from the start in order to dispute the debt claimed against you.

Do you want to counterclaim for shoddy work or for money that is owed to you? Chat to one of our experts, we'll help you get the right results.

Debt collection and Disputed Charges

We have a team of debt recovery solicitors on hand to assist you if you are facing a debt claim that you dispute.  We specialise in trying to achieve an early resolution to avoid court hearings, but where this is not possible we are ready to ensure that your rights are protected.


Take the next step and call us on freephone number 0800 840 9291 or send us a no obligation query.

Other worries? Get bankruptcy legal advice.

Here to Help

Gary Adair Profile picture Gary Adair


Lynsey Paul Profile picture Lynsey Paul